The following legal practitioners have agreed to give RRVV members a 30 minute first interview free. We recommend that you prepare a short summary/chronology of the issues you wish to seek their advice on prior to the interview.
Ph: 1800 99 2005 Fax: 03 8676 1953
L1, Office 1, Sanctuary Lakes Shopping Centre
300 Point Cook Road, Point Cook VIC 3030
Cindy Campus is the Principal of Campus Lawyers & Associates and a lawyer with extensive experience in retirement living and property law throughout Victoria. Drawing on skills and experience acquired over 20 years in the legal industry, including as in-house legal counsel with one of Australia’s largest retirement village operator, Cindy offers a unique set of skills to her clients when it comes to property and in particular retirement village law for residents.
Cindy utilises her in-depth legal knowledge and practical understanding of property and retirement village transactions to advise and assist her clients with the following:
• Navigating the options available when considering moving into a retirement village, and advising on what to expect when moving into a village
• Explaining the retirement village contracts and associated disclosure documents, fees, charges and ongoing costs
• Advice on leaving a retirement village, departure entitlements and exit fees
• Contractual and legal obligations of both the resident and the village operator
• Retirement village disputes
• Retirement village questions of law
• Other legal issues that may arise in a retirement village
Ph: 1800 744 676
PO Box 5102
Glenferrie South, VIC, 3122
Signpost Aged Care Services is an incorporated legal practice specialising in aged care. We not only provide legal assistance on issues specific to aged care but also provide services to assist families to navigate the aged care system, including advising on the transition from a retirement village to aged care, and assisting with disputes relating to retirement villages.