Become a Member
To be eligible for membership a person must:
- be a permanent Resident of a Retirement Village in the State of Victoria,
- not be an owner, operator or manager of any Retirement Village nor shall they be a “close associate” as defined in the Retirement Villages (Amendment) Act 2005, of anyone in these positions.
Associate membership is open to a person who:
- does not live in a Retirement Village but is interested in information provided by RRVV to its members, or
- has a family member living in a Retirement Village and is interested in information provided by RRVV to its members.
A person who applies for membership, and agrees to obey the Rules of the Association and accepts the Purpose of the Association, is eligible to be a member of the Association on payment of the annual membership fee of $15.00 per person ($20 per couple).
RRVV’s annual membership is from 1 July to 30 June the following year. Lifetime Membership is available for a once off fee of $100 per individual ($150 per couple).
Alternatively, you can download and print a copy of our Membership Application Form to complete and return to RRVV. To save funds, no receipt will be issued unless a stamped, self-addressed envelope is enclosed.
For contact details of your village RLO, or for any other information, please telephone (03) 9015 8402 or contact us via the Contact Page.
RRVV is entirely self-funded by membership fees, so your support is needed to allow RRVV to operate effectively on behalf of all residents of retirement villages in Victoria.
To renew your membership for 2021/22, or change to Lifetime Membership, you can:
- Pay by credit card by clicking Here and selecting the Renewal option in the drop-down menu, or
- Download the Membership Application Form and follow the payment instructions on the form.